For this episode, I interviewed Chibs Okereke founder of Wild Mind Meditation.
As founder and CEO of several multimillion-dollar businesses and the lifestyle that came with it, he wasn’t happy. In fact, he was sick, burnt out, stressed and occasionally suicidal, typically avoiding uncomfortable feelings with addictive behaviours.
Mindfulness meditation delivered clarity and insight into his world. It strengthened his resilience through times of uncertainty and intense pressure, breaking the cycle of depression and anxiety.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Chibs story of Overwork, Lack of fulfilment, and becoming Burnt Out
- Having Money, Luxuries and feeling Empty
- Finding Happiness in the Present moment
- Becoming a Mindfulness and Productivity Coach
- Exploring Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- The Science behind MBSR
- Breaking Stigmas and Educating sceptics
- How Can MBSR Help You?
You can check out Wild Mind Meditation website at: https://www.wildmindmeditation.com/
If you liked this episode then please subscribe, rate & review on iTunes. Also, please share this podcast link on social media to friends, family and colleagues – your support is much appreciated!