For the third episode, I share an interview with Alex Lamber, founder of UNLOCKT.
Since reading the Four-Hour Work week, Alex became obsessed with building a life based on his own terms, breaking away from the conformity of his financial business background.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Pushing boundaries
- Being bullied by your Manager and the health effects
- Why people bully – The common theme
- Personality traits that make you a potential bullying target
- Mindfulness, meditation holistic Healing and spiritual practise for survival during bullying
- Positive practises for daily success
- Defining your end game
- Aiming high and be unapologetic
- Tall poppy syndrome and outgrowing social circles
- Personal definitions of success
- The Millionaire Mindset
You can check out Unlockt website podcast and event at http://www.unlockt.me/
If you liked this episode then please subscribe, rate & review on iTunes. Also, please share this podcast link on social media to friends, family and colleagues – your support is much appreciated!