For the second episode, I interviewed Adam Farmer, Author of ‘Harvesting the Future’.
Adam is originally from the UK and packed up his life to make a new home down under.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Forgiveness to move forward
- Personal development and growth
- Escaping toxic relationships and avoiding energy vampires
- The importance of surrounding yourself with an empowering support network
- Outgrowing people, habits and environments
- Learning from relationship breakdowns – Healing with time
- Mental health – Make it a priority
You can check out Adam’ book: http://www.harvestingthefuturebook.com/
If you liked this episode then please subscribe, rate & review on iTunes. Also, please share this podcast link on social media to friends, family and colleagues – your support is much appreciated!